4. Customers Management
fmCustomers - Customers Managemen
This chapter describes how to manage osCommerce customers, customer information and a lot of other options.
Store Manager for osCommerce helps you to manage all kinds of information on your osCommerce customers. Address information can be individualized and include entries for name, company, address, telephone, email and etc. Also you can review customer sales statistics using customer's orders section. It is highly important to analyze your customer's behavior (purchases) on your website, get better customers feedback to increase sales repeating .
The following topics on osCommerce customers management are covered:
- Basic Operation
- Customer Editing
- Customer Orders
- Customers Exporting
- Customers Importing
This section describes how to create, edit or delete osCommerce customers, how to send an instant e-mail to your customer and export customer's data to Excel.
From the osCommerce customers toolbar and context menu, you can perform the following basic operations:
1. Refresh data forces customers list update. It is useful when you're changing connection or have any doubts e.g. whether the latest data were displayed or not.
2. Add customer calls blank edit customer form, which is used to create a new customer.
3. To edit customer you can double-click on it or use edit customer button . It calls edit customer form for the customer you've selected . Please check the options described below.
4. You can delete customer from your store . You won't be able to undo delete action, unless you've made a database backup.
Among the additional actions you may select:
1. To send an email to your customer use the appropriate button .
2. To save all your osCommerce customers' data in excel use the export to Excel button .