2. How to Upload External Images while Import?
You can Upload External Images for Products using Import Wizard. In order to do it you need to make sure that:
1. You have set up your FTP connection correctly.
2. You have specified correct path to your Images folder at your FTP (It must be default Shopping cart Images folder).
Please note: Some of Store Managers wants to specifying only base Directory (Store Root).
3. You have checked Upload Images function during Import.
4. You have prepared .CSV or .txt file where you have column with correct Image URLs for each Product and also you have Images with Identical names with Images in folder on your PC.
5. You have assigned Column with Image names from your .CSV or .txt to database field.
6. You have checked External function for Product Image field.