5. Orders Management
fmOrders - Orders Management Section
This chapter describes how to manage osCommerce orders, order details, etc. You can set filters and preview particular orders with the help of the filter by "Period" or filter by "Products" Sections, but don't forget to Apply filters to see the result. Also using "Manage orders Products" and "Order statuses" sections you will get all necessary order calculations and status comments.
This section of the Store Manager deals with all information about orders and customers details.
The following topics of osCommerce orders management are covered:
- Basic Operation
- Order Editing
- Ordered Products Management
- Order Calculation (Totals)
- Order Statuses
- Order Details, Packing Slip and Invoice Reports
- Orders Importing
- Orders Exporting
Using order's toolbar and context menu, you can perform the following basic operations:
1. Add new order calls blank edit order form, which is used to create a new order.
2. To edit order you can double-click on it or use edit order button . It calls Edit Order form for the order you've selected. Please see below for options.
3. You can delete order from your store . You won't be able to undo delete action, unless you've made a database backup.
4. Refresh data forces orders' list update. It is useful when you're changing connection or have any doubts e.g. whether the latest data were displayed or not.
5. Add customer calls blank edit customer form, which is used to create a new customer (for options see Edit customer dialog pages section).